A collection of really good flats is a must have for every girl. Which is why I think many of us buy tons of them – like into the 10s and 20s or even 30-something pairs. You can wear flats almost everywhere. Depending on how dressy they are, you can even wear them to professional or dressy events. These are a staple for any wardrobe, and when these shoes are especially comfy, you know you’ve found a great buy.
Are all flats made equal? Definitely not.
Some flats are more dressy or casual than the rest. Some flats are WAY more comfy than others. It seems to me that a good, comfy flat has more to do with brand, rather than make (unless you have a particularly wide foot and always need to buy wide cuts).
There are a few brands of super comfy flats that almost never fail. When it’s in my budget, I am surely shopping for these flats. Here are 7 of the most comfy flats you’ll ever wear.
7 of the Most Comfy Flats You’ll Ever Wear
(2) Allbird’s Tree Breezer’s – What I love about Allbirds is this shoe is made of renewable materials. Not only are you wearing a comfy shoe, you’re supporting the environment. These are ultra-flexible flats come in a range of colors and are kind of the perfect loungewear flat.
(3) Hush Puppies Ballet Flat – What I love about this comfy flat is it’s super light weight. They come in so many different styles and patterns, it’s overwhelming. Even better, you almost feel like you don’t have shoe on when wearing these little things – they are so lightweight. They’re great for staying in days.
(4) Sam Edelman: Felicia Ballet Flat – Charming and a little more exciting, this gold flat is tons of fun. It’s casual, can be worn with dresses, but also is a nice compliment to a range of outfits. It’s just a nice, fun go-to ballet flat that feels super good to wear.
(5) Rothy’s Flat – Another sustainable brand, I love the broad options of vibrant colors that these flats come in. You can find almost any bold or pastel color of your choice and rest assured that while you wear a super comfy flat, you are taking care of the environment too.
(6) Tory Burch Minnie Ballet Flat – Tory Burch rarely fails to make a quality product, and this ballet flat is no exception. Another more flexible fit, this is a slightly more professional or dressy flat that is even work appropriate (in the right color). This is a great shoe to compliment a professional workwear wardrobe.
(7) Everlane: The Editor Slingback – For a more professional workwear flat, these suede slingbacks are made of Italian leather and are the ultimate simple, classic work flat to wear with a great trouser.