All I have to say about 2020 is it’s been a rip-roaring bad year. Not to get too complain-ey, but this is the year of no restaurants, limited social interaction and almost no travel. Bummer. At least I have a cool mask though 🙂
Are these life-ending problems? No, but these tiny little things have all accumulated to mean kind of a downer of year.
Until now. I was looking online a week ago looking at Halloween decorations and started to get notifications, that yes indeed, Black Friday deals will go on all November this year, which means I can log onto my computer every night with a glass of wine and make impulse buys for the next 20-some days.
Are you as excited as I?! I sure hope so.
On another note, I am a creator of lists in all parts of life, in everything I do.
(I have had a life coach call this “a way to control the situation” … huh?).
I just thought I’d share my online Black Friday shopping list with you in case you want to know where to surf late at night too:
- Walmart Deals for Days: Deals rolling out Nov 4, 7, 11, 14, 25, 27.
- Amazon: Basically think deals every single day.
- Target: Weeklong deals all month.
- Best Buy: Daily deals all November long.
- Wayfair: Deals through Nov. 13.
- Macy’s: Deals beginning Nov. 16th
- Home Depot: Deals all the way through Christmas day (plus they’ve had Christmas trees available since October, not sure if I’m a fan or not of that)
Is there anywhere else you are shopping with amazing Black Friday deals too?